This is a list of the top Sudanese Companies, along with their logos and a brief description with a link to their website if available. Many of these companies have an international or continental presence, while some are conglomerates with many smaller companies under their ownership which we will try to list.
- DAl Group- A Sudanese Conglomerate that owns AL Sunut, the developers behind the AL Mogran Central Business District. They also own SAYGA Flower Mills, DAL Motors, Blue Nile Dairy, Sudanese Liquid Air, Sudanese Tractor Co, and many other companies. http://www.dalgroup.com/
- Giad- Headquartered in Giad Center, Khartoum State, this company owns Giad industrial city, where all the cars, trucks, and tractors that they make are manufactured. They also produce wires, steel rebars and other industrial products. http://www.sudanmaster.com/ and http://www.giadmotor.sd/
- Safat Aviation co.- creators of the first 100% Sudanese manufactured airplane, and helicopter. Their main manufacturing center is the Safat Aviation Complex in the Khartoum Suburbs. http://safatavia.com/
- National Telecommunications Corporation- As it’s name suggest, this corporation is the leading authority in Sudanese Telecommunications. The NTC Tower, featured in a past post, is where they are headquartered.
- Sudan Airways-Despite a less than average safety record, Sudan Airways is the leading airways in Sudan and one of the only international airlines based in Sudan. Operates out of Khartoum International Airport. http://sudanair.com/
DAL Group logo and Safat Aviation Logo not available